Hi, <insert name here>! Welcome to my talk page, the best way to contact me!
- To leave me a message, click the + button on the upper right corner next to the view, edit source and history buttons or click here.
- Please remember to add a subject/heading to your posts.
- Remember to sign your message with the 4 tildes (~~~~) so I know it was you who left the message.
- Use commons sense when you're posting your message (don't be rude, keep your messages clean, etc.).
- Please indent your messages, to keep the page a little more organized. This can be done by adding an amount of full colons (:) before the each reply, increasing the number every reply.
In case you're wondering, the last message was by BenTheTechy on 05/03/2016.
Hey, so Andrew was talking to me about the work by some of the admins and notice that you have really been doing a lot of substantial editing recently. Mostly just fixing red links and editing you user page. Just was hoping you could do a little more on the substantial editing side. I understand if you're busy, but a few edits a week wouldn't hurt. :D I'm not exactly a good example here on editing, but I'm planning to fix that. Hopefully, I can work on my editing. Anyways, just a little update.
- Hehe. :P Happy Thanksgiving, btw! :D
- Thanks Paul u 2
Account rename and login issues on mobile[edit source]
- Thanks, login works fine now. -Ben
- Something weird just happened: all of my edits on the BenTheTechy account have been marked as if they were done from the Legofan100332 account...
User Profile page vs. classic user page[edit source]
The profile pages were never set up to do that sort of thing. All i can suggest is that you set your preferences to use the classic user page, then you'll have your tabs. To do that, just go to the preferences page, then on the User profile tab, Public Profile section, first field, choose "Use a standard wiki user page" and save. Then, when people click on links to your user page, they will be served that page where the tabs do work. — Game widow (talk) 20:48, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- Is there another way to add tabs?
- hmmm, ok, i will have the platform team check into that — Game widow (talk) 21:06, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- Ok, thx for that. Can you figure out a way to make Template:USERNAME (uses MediaWiki:Common.js work? It's supposed to display whoever is viewing's username. -BenTheTechy(Talk)Admin 21:10, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Blog pages - Do we keep 'em or not?[edit source]
They pop up when you click the Random Page button, and are a bit of a nuisance since they serve no real purpose with Gamepedia's format. Sooo...keep or delete?03:27, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
- Hey Tron,
- Personally I was thinking about that. It's cool to have them for archive purposes, but other than that there really isn't much of a point. I was thinking of removing them but was thinking that someone else would have done it already so I didn't. I actually created my own separate blog page (accessible from my user page), but I don't really know about the old ones. Consider me neutral on this matter.
- -BenTheTechy(Talk)Admin 22:55, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
- Good idea. I'll try that. 03:53, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- Do you think you can program your bot to do that so things can go faster? 03:58, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- Problem encountered: They still show up when the random page button is pressed. 04:31, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
Hey, could you check your email? I got your message.22:17, 20 February 2016 (UTC)