Poptropica Wiki:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Stubs, no matter how small, could one day become a lengthy article.
- A page that requires cleanup. These pages are just in need of attention; they do not need to be deleted.
- Vandalism. Blanking pages, adding offensive material, or inserting random words should be reverted. If a page was created with this content or did not have any legitimate content to begin with, it may be deleted.
- A page that has existed for a long period of time but has not received many edits. This should instead be nominated for deletion.
- Advertising and spam. Posting random websites links doesn't contribute positively to the wiki.
- Pages that are filled with nonsense or gibberish. There is no point in keeping such content.
- Pages containing original research or a large bias. For example, "According to a poll I conducted among my friends, Poptropica member subscriptions are too expensive." This doesn't help at all and it's personal opinion. These pages will be deleted.
- Pages that are riddled with copyright violations. Taking images, lines of text, or entire pages from a website is not permitted.
- Useless images or images that do not relate directly to Poptropica.
- Images that are such a low quality that the subject is indiscernible.