The Poptropica App is an iPad and iPhone app that was released on March 10, 2014 for iPad and May 8th 2014 for iPhone.
The Poptropica App allows users to explore and play islands in Poptropica using their own mobile devices. However, it does not allow users to actually play Poptropica online but instead allows them to play islands on their mobile device. As such, features such as Common Rooms do not exist. Since the game is not connected to Poptropica itself, users cannot login with their existing accounts and must instead create a new one.
Tap and hold the screen to run in that direction. To jump to a specific area, quickly tap the designated area. Interact with people and objects by tapping them. Items can be collected by running over them or tapping them.
- PoptropiCon — 3 part series
- Episode 1: Line Forms Here
- Episode 2: Spoiler Alert
- Episode 3: Reign of Omegon
- Arabian Nights — 3 part series
- Episode 1: How Bazaar
- Episode 2: Lair of Thieves
- Mythology Island
- 24 Carrot Island
- Time Tangled Island
- Survival — 5 part series
- Episode 1: Crash Landing
- Episode 2: Hook, Line and Sinker
- Episode 3: Distress Signal
- Episode 4: Cabin Fever
- Episode 5: Escape!
- Mission Atlantis — 3 part series
- Episode 1: Into the Deep
- Episode 2: Fortress of the Deep
- Episode 3: Out of the Blue
- Galactic Hot Dogs Island
- Mystery of the Map
- All islands on the Poptropica App are SUIs.
- The Poptropica App can be downloaded on iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4 and above as well as iPod Touch.
- A tablet and phone handheld item was released to celebrate the release of the app. It can be obtained by watching the Poptropica App trailer at the usual ad space.
- After hitting the home button and spawning, go all the way to the right and fall off the edge. You'll land on a large, flat plain. Travel further right and you'll find a pedestal with a diamond. Once touched, you will be teleported to the spawn point. All islands that originally had to be paid for are now free for you to play.