Ned Noodlehead is a generous comic book salesman who appears on Super Power Island. According to Poptropica Adventures, he is Betty Jetty's brother.
Ned is fun loving at heart - comic books and hotdogs is his idea of fun - although is slightly delusional. While he daydreams about being a super hero, he actually appears to think that he is that persona. After "defeating" Betty Jetty, he takes full credit for your work.
Ned is an average hero-loving civilian who works at and owns the Comic Book Shop, yet "Super Hotdog Boy" is an average super sausage superhero/sidekick. He will give you a manual on How to become a Super Hero. After knocking Betty Jetty out of the sky, Ned dashes into her, knocking her out. Despite defeating 5 out of 6 bad guys, you will have the glory taken away by Ned though all he did was finish off Betty Jetty (yet you learn that glory isn't everything). When you offer to trade him a hot dog for the medallion, he happily accepts.
Ned also appears on Reality TV Island as a fellow competitor occasionally. Before the challenges, he says, "Just give me a hotdog and I can take any challenge," or, "Did you know I'm really a super hero in disguise?" or, "Did you know I've memorized over 2,000 comic books?". He never appears as "hot dog guy" or even when he appears with a cape on him.
When Ned's comic book shop was robbed, he asked a Poptropican to help figure out who did it. But when he discovered it was his sister, Betty Jetty, he destroyed all of the evidence that it was her, unfortunately for Ned, the Poptropican put the evidence back together and caught Betty Jetty in the subway. Ned ran in and told the truth of what happened, and Betty said the only reason she stole form the comic book shop was so she could share them with everyone, which Ned never did. So he hired her to work in the shop and help share the comic books.
Ned Noodlehead as a contestant in Reality TV island.
A Poptropican with Ned Noodlehead in a multi-player room.
Ned Noodlehead after knocking out Betty Jetty.
An unknown Poptropican that looks similar to Ned Noodlehead.
Ned Noodlehead on the left on the cover of Pencil Warriors.
Ned Noodlehead on right back
Ned Noodlehead's subway seat.
- He likes referring to himself as "Hot Dog Boy" due to his liking towards hot dogs.
- In the Creators Blog, he used to be called Comic Kid. He was also mentioned to love fish. However, he doesn't appear in the Poptropica Creators Blog anymore.
- He is also the avatar of Jeff Kinney, the creator of Poptropica.
- According to the video-game Poptropica Adventures, he is Betty Jetty's brother.
- A poptropican with a similar appearance appears in a line for the restroom in PoptropiCon.
- He is uncostumizable, but you can get the majority of his appearance if you dial 1337 in your cell phone from Nabooti Island.