||This article focuses on something from a different universe than the Poptropica one. Before editing, please check our canon policy.
||Now I can return to my home planet.
Nabooti Island is the 7th island on Poptropica. It is based on the book "Choose Your Own Adventure: The Lost Jewels Of Nabooti".
The common room on Nabooti Island is the building called "Fly by Night Airlines".
Fly-By-Night Airline, the common room
- It is the first Island that takes place in a different continuity than Poptropica, being part of an entirely different series.
- The female ghost in the Kaya Forests looks exactly like the Congolese lady in the Mountains Of The Moon trying to reach the opuntia fruit, only transparent.
- "The Roaches" is a parody of The Beatles.
- You can get many costumes just from typing in specific numbers on the Cell Phone. Here are all the numbers:
- If you type 911 in the cell phone you will get a police hat put on your head. This is because in the US, the line for police is 911.
- If you type 1225 in the cell phone you will get a Santa hat and sack. Christmas is on 12/25. Take away the slash and you get 1225.
- If you type 411 you get a brain hat. This is because the line 411 is where you go to get info on different places such as a company's phone number. Basically, you call 411 to get information hence the brain hat.
- Type 1337 in the phone and you will get a nerd costume that resembles Ned Noodlehead. As many of you may already know, 1337 stands for 'LEET' in leet language which translates to elite. Leet is a common form of 'Internet language' that replaces letters with numbers. The reason you get the nerd costume is because most Internet 'nerds' use this form of language.
- This island, along with Wimpy Wonderland, Big Nate Island, Red Dragon Island, Great Pumpkin Island, and other sponsored islands, became an exclusive members-only island on July 9, 2015.
- Invisible Platform Glitch: Once you have completed the island, jump up to the top of the Museum (by the African person) and jump into the center. You will stand where the statue's head used to be.