Mystery Train is the 21st island released on Poptropica, released for members on September 9, 2011 and for non-members on October 7, 2011.
||How do you solve a mystery when everyone is a suspect? It's 1893, and some of the world's brightest minds are traveling by train to the World's Fair in Chicago. But after a dastardly crime puts the fate of the Fair in peril, only you can piece together the clues and collar the criminal. All aboard for a whodunit that will keep you guessing until the last twist of the tracks!
||Take a ride aboard the mystery train ... Meet famous historical figures ... Collect clues & uncover secrets ...
|—Mystery Train's trailer
- Messy Ghost
- Smart Sky
- Spotted Lizard
- Shaky Chicken
- Scary Peanut
- Mighty Bird
- Zippy Brain
- Funny Lobster
- Brave Rider
- White Lightning
- Motion Capture Device
- Mark Twain's Secret Compartment
- Nikola Tesla Hiding in Cabin
- Spilled Prune Juice
- Nikola Tesla Ordered Prune Juice
- Coal Smudges
- Coal Man Left for a Snack
- Luggage Key
- Grainy Picture
- Pinkerton Blocking the Way
- Open Briefcase
- Erik Weisz's Odd Behavior
- Erik Weisz's True Identity
- Nikola Tesla is Hiding Something
- French Items in Trunk
Poptropica Store Exclusive[edit | edit source]
- The John Bull is based off of a real John Bull, which took people to 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
- When the John Bull turns and enters the tunnel, the Advertisement Car is missing.
- Mystery Train was released for members at 4:21 pm because Poptropica had been celebrating their 4th birthday around and Mystery Train Island is the 21st island quest on Poptropica.
- When dressing up as the John Bull Porter, all you have to do is put on one part of the disguise.
- The Freight Car has many easter eggs in it:
- A Harp
- A Vase of a Woman
- A Bongo
- A Spiral Tree
- The Instument of the Mangbetu Tribe
- A Lute
- A Telescope
- The Landskimmer
- Henry Ford's Automobile
- A Smiling Tiki
- A Frowning Tiki
- A Girl's Nabootian Mask
- A Board with Leopard's Skin Hung on it
- A Boy's Nabootian Mask
- A Potted Fern
- A Bison's Head on a Plaque
- A Statue of a Girl
- The Second Governor's Portrait
- A Statue of a Boy
- A Potted Cactus
- Governor Roland's Portrait
- A Vase of a Soldier
- A Green Barrel with Cactuses on it
- Mystery Train was briefly seen on a television news report on Super Villain Island.
The Devil Is In The Details/The Truth Will Set You Free
Escape Artists/This Trap Sprang a Leak
All's Fair at the World's Fair/A Victory for the Whole World
Mystery Train is part of the Poptropica App, and is purchasable for 99¢.
Mystery Train as shown on TV after Zeus's destructive reign during the events of Super Villain Island.
A Poptropican pushing Edison's suitcase up a ramp.
Mystery Train Inspector costume for members