Early Poptropica Island
|Succeeded By||Shark Tooth Island|
Early Poptropica Island is the 1st island in Poptropica. It was released in September 2007 when the game first launched.
|“||Poptropica's oldest inhabitants have a problem: someone's been stealing their stuff! To return what's rightfully theirs, you'll explore creepy sewers, pitch-black caverns, and even a giant's garden in the clouds. See how it all began with the very first Poptropica Island: Early Poptropica!||”|
3 items belonging to the Pilgrims have been stolen, and you have to find them. Starting in the sewers, you'll find a lost Prized Porker, then a Golden Egg. The egg can be given to a Purple Giant in the sky, who will let you pass into his garden. There, you'll find a Water Bucket. You'll then find a Aircraft Graveyard, and obtain a Jet Pack, which you will use to get back down to earth. You plop right onto the top of a water tower, which happens to be where the last stolen item is - a Signal Flag! Returning the stolen items, the village can function again - and with the flag raised, a ship comes in the port. The traveler on the ship awards you the island medallion.
These pictures are collected in your Poptropica photo album in the profile section.
- Early Poptropica is Poptropica’s 1st island quest. It was the pilot island quest released when Poptropica first opened in September 2007.
- This is the only island quest with two multiplayer rooms, the Soda Pop Shop and Arcade. The Arcade only appears when there are no advertisement buildings.
- You can change your skin colour with the pigment balloons at Poptropica Towers.
- The 8-bit pilgrims is a reference to the pixel art style of early video games.
- Early Poptropica used to be the only island without a logo, until the first revamp of the official Island Tour pages. The words Early Poptropica were written on the Map with Poptropica’s title font, Ghostkid AOE.
- You can find a hidden Hypnotic costume by clicking on a window in Poptropica Towers. The window is on the green tower and is the window with the orange flower on the sill. To find it, click on the top left part of the window.
- The Early Poptropicans were established in 1982 in Poptropica, despite there being Poptropicans around since before then, such as in Time Tangled Island.
- The Purple Giant is a reference to Jack and the Beanstalk.