||Dark Astro Knight
||Space bar will render your character raising the sword.
Dark Astro Knight is one of the four costumes based upon Astro-Knights Island. The boys version of the costume comes with a black helmet and white plume, a purple, gray top, a gray cape and a wicked looking black sword. The girls edition of the costume is much the same as the boys version, but with a big color difference. This one is purple with a pink cape and a white sword with a purple hilt.
- You can use the sword in the popular mini-island, Legendary Swords.
- This costume comes in a female, and male version.
- There is also two other Astro Knight costumes, one being the Earth Astro Knight and the Heart Astro Knight.
- The Dark Astro-Knight boy costume can also be a Handheld when you use the Pocketeer.
- The sword is seen on the gaming magazine cover in Night Watch Island.
- The Dark Astro-Knight is actually holding the sword incorrectly on the card. The sword should be held at the handle, not the blade.
There is a Pocketeer of the Dark Astro Knight, and it comes with a code so your Poptropican can hold a Dark Astro Knight Pocketeer.