Chicago World's Fair
The Chicago World's Fair is the fair in Mystery Train.
Known Attractions[edit | edit source]
- Thomas Edison and his Motion Capture Device.
- Erik Weisz as the amazing Harry Houdini.
- George Ferris , with the help of Nikola Tesla, and his Ferris Wheel.
- Susan B. Anthony and her protest for women's voting.
- Mark Twain and his new book, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- The Lion Feeder and his 3 lions.
- The Jugglers and their snakes, daggers, swords, and lit torches.
- The Persian Palace Bellydancer's dancing.
- The Snake Charmer and his charmed Cobra.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Chicago Station
- Midway (Outside Persian Palace)
- Midway (Totem Pole Area And Inside Persian Palace)
- Ferris Wheel
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Chicago World's Fair is based off the real 1893 Chicago World's Fair.