Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Cell Phone is an item found on Nabooti Island. Besides using it for the island quest, you can also type in various numbers and it gives you costumes. The codes are listed below.
Codes[edit | edit source]
- 1225 : Santa hat and bag.
- 1337 : Ned Noodlehead costume.
- 411 : Glass Brain Hat (can't remove unless you change your hair!)
- 911 : Policeman suit.
- 555-6789 : Calls Vince Graves (no costume given; instead, it triggers a cutscene).
Role In Nabooti Island[edit | edit source]
You can find the Cellphone in the cold, icy cave in the Mountains of the Moon. To get Vince away from his satchel so that you can steal the moonstone, you must call 555-6789 on the cell phone so that he would wander away to find his phone. Then, his Egyptian workers will run away. You can then steal the moonstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The code 1337 (for the Ned Noodlehead costume) is based off of the language called "leet." In leetspeak, 1337 means leet which means elite.
- The code 1225 (for the Santa hat and bag) is a reference to Christmas's date (12 meaning the month December & 25 meaning the 25th of December).
- The code 911 (for the police hat and belt) comes from the phone number 911, which calls the Emergency People. Such as the paramedics, fire-fighters, and of course, the police.
- 411 is the telephone number for local directory assistance in the United States and Canada. In other words, you call it for information hence the glass brain hat.